To be perfect, a wedding should take place in an idyllic setting like the sugar white sand of the Emerald Coast. Your wedding should be the most memorable day of your life; it should also be fun, free of stress and deeply romantic. The team at Surfside Brides is capable of handling your wedding day, from an intimate affair for 2 or a casual event with you and all your friends and family.
We will set up your wedding in Panama City Beach, 30A, Destin and Okaloosa Island.
*Additional event permit fees are required for weddings in most locations in Walton and Okaloosa County and are the responsibility of the client.
All of our packages listed include:
- Officiate - ordained minister or notary public
- Filing of marriage license (you must obtain your license from the State of Florida yourself prior to the ceremony)
- Personalized Vows
- Unlimited phone consultations
- Sand Ceremony - similar to unity candle. You may use beach sand or provide your own colored sand. We provide a heart-shaped vase or you may bring your own.
- Blessing Shells - we provide the seashells, all guests are included in this at the water's edge.
- If you are blending families we can include children in the sand ceremony and/or children's vows
- Photography - We offer professional photography for your wedding ceremony from a talented group of photographers that work with us. They have all been trained with the same style of photography for consistency with all of our weddings.
Our Officiate and Photographer work together to make your ceremony flow perfectly. If you have a larger group you may add a Day Of Coordinator and/or Wedding Rehearsal.
PACKAGE 1 ~ $2,300
Full Beach Set Up - 4 post arbor w/draping and sashes in the color or your choice - 30 white padded chairs - colored sashes on the isle chairs - lanterns and seashell decor - sand ceremony table
PACKAGE 2 ~ $1,650
Simple Beach Set Up - 2 post arbor w/draping and sashes in the color of your choice - sand ceremony table - lanterns and seashell decor
PACKAGE 3 ~ $1,150
No Beach Set Up - Sand ceremony table decorated with seashells
DAY OF/WEEK OF COORDINATOR ~ Starting at $500
Have you done most of the planning yourself and just need someone to help pull it all together for you? I can help you coordinate your vendors, ensure your ceremony/reception is set up the way you want it, help you to create a timeline for your wedding day, coordinate a rehearsal, help to make sure the reception runs smooth and wrangle guests to where they need to be. Coordination starts at $500 for the first 2 hours and $50 per hour for the day of the wedding.
All of our wedding packages include a photographer. The photographer will arrive with the Bride 30 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony and will coordinate with the Officiate for a smooth beginning to your ceremony. All photography packages include an online gallery that allow you to download high resolution images with print rights.
A standard wedding will consist of:
*Pre Ceremony with the Bride
* The Ceremony
* Blessing Shells
* Group Photo of all guests & family together
* Family Photos
* Wedding Party Photos
Additional photography coverage may be added – reception coverage lasts through the cake cutting.
Editing - All photos delivered in the gallery are edited with basic edits, like color correction/cropping. If you would like more extensive edits like removing people from the background, or fixing flyaway hair, complexion etc this can be added for an additional fee.
A non-refundable deposit of $350 and a signed contract is required to book your date. Event permits required by the city or county are the responsibility of the couple. We will abide by all county, city or HOA rules and regulations.
Surfside Brides is not responsible for inclement weather. In the event of rain or storms we will make every attempt to accommodate a change of location/date or time. Date changes are NOT guaranteed dependent upon availability of staff and crew. No refunds are given due to weather, with the exception of an evacuation order issued by government due to an incoming tropical storm or hurricane.